We are one of the world’s most respected employers. We know that people are our greatest asset. Every product, every invention, every breakthrough that we have introduced has been powered by our people.
In Canada, as in all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies around the world, we believe that success only matters when employees are valued, respected and treated fairly. As such, we foster and reward:
- Values-based leadership. Our Credo outlines the values that provide the foundation of how we act as a corporation and as individual employees so that we continue to put the needs of the people we serve first.
- Diversity. It’s our individual differences that make us stronger as a whole. We recognize the strength and value that comes when collaborative relationships are built between people of different ages, race, gender, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style, personal backgrounds and all other attributes that make each person unique.
- Innovation. True innovation can only be fostered within a supportive environment that values calculated risk in order to achieve the maximum reward. At Johnson & Johnson Inc., we encourage and reward innovative thinking, innovative solutions and an innovative approach in all that we do.
- Passion. The deep desire to enrich people’s lives – by delivering quality products and remarkable experiences that make their lives easier, healthier and more joyful.
- Collaboration. The unwavering belief that great results depend on the ability to create trusting relationships.
- Courage. The fearless pursuit of the unproven, unknown possibility – the willingness to take great risks for the benefit of the greater good.