Rewards that Matter Most
At Johnson & Johnson Inc. we understand that while compensation is important, it isn’t the only way to reward our passionate and dedicated employees. Our total rewards programs not only compensate employees for their contributions and provide them with various benefits, they also help employees respond to the many changing aspects of work and personal life. They demonstrate Our Credo commitment to employees, reflecting the belief that we must also provide programs that help our employees feel valued and rewarded. At the same time, we offer a stimulating work environment, unparalleled opportunities for career development and advancement, and the opportunity to make a difference.
Competitive compensation programs
Our compensation programs are designed to be competitive and support movement of talent within and across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies both in Canada and globally. Our employees benefit from our performance-based salary plans and bonus and incentive programs that allow flexibility so every employee can take full advantage of our offerings.
- Compensation programs — Our compensation programs help us cultivate a high-performance culture. Bonus and other incentive programs, which are determined by both individual performance and business results, reinforce this performance-based philosophy and practice.
- Flexible bonus options — At the same time, wherever possible, compensation programs within each company provide employees with the flexibility of choices that best reflect their own personal short- and long-term financial goals. We offer eligible employees the option of receiving bonuses in individually tailored combinations of cash and Johnson & Johnson common stock. Additionally, long-term incentive awards are also offered in similarly tailored combinations of stock option grants and restricted stock units.
- Additional financial rewards — Financial rewards can also be granted through one of our Employee Recognition Programs.
Benefits that matter — today and tomorrow
Johnson & Johnson Inc. offers a wide range of benefits that are designed to address the diverse needs of our employees and their families. Our programs and services are designed to help employees maintain good health and well-being, make healthy lifestyle choices and plan for retirement.
Our comprehensive health benefits are comparable with other leading employers.
Employee recognition programs
- Standards of Leadership Awards recognize employees at all levels of our organization who demonstrate the leadership characteristics outlined in our Global Leadership Profile along with achievement of specific goals or results. There are three Global Leadership Awards levels, each with their own monetary rewards: Individual Leadership, Business Leadership and Company Leadership.
- Encore Awards are a formal recognition of exceptional performance and enthusiastic commitment to success. Any employee can nominate another employee for one of the five Encore Award Levels: Thank You, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Receiving an Encore Award shows that an employee has gone above and beyond normal expectations to make a positive impact on their own jobs, their team, their department or on the company as a whole.