Janssen Inc., Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health, and Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies Canada (collectively, the “Company”) are committed to providing goods and services in a manner that is accessible for persons with disabilities and in accordance with the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity. We believe in building a culture that respects the dignity and differences of all individuals. This is the driving force behind our success.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is supported through our actions, decisions, and initiatives. Our mission of serving others includes everyone! We believe that everyone deserves equal opportunity for employment, development, and advancement. Our Company is committed to making its communications accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. We will make every reasonable effort to conform our websites to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level A & AA and comply with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and applicable accessibility laws.
To ensure all customers can easily navigate our Company websites, we have put in place the Accessibility Customer Service Policy and the Accessibility Plan and Policy to improve opportunities and accessibility for people with disabilities. We have also partnered with subject matter experts in accessibility to develop and manage our digital accessibility program. Our accessibility program evaluates and audits our digital communications on an ongoing basis. We are working to ensure our digital content provides consumers with excellent online experiences and meets the required accessibility standards.
Our strategy includes:
- Implementing WCAG 2.0, Level AA requirements, where practicable, to all new and existing websites that have undergone major refresh. WCAG 2.0, Level AA requirements will be embedded into the creation and approval processes for new web content.
- Making assistive technology available on our major websites, where possible. This complimentary accessibility tool will help individuals navigate the web more easily on any website.
- Ensuring existing feedback processes and all publicly available information are made accessible, upon request. Johnson & Johnson Canada will monitor information and communication needs and consult with people with disabilities to determine appropriate formats and communication supports, as required. Information will be provided in a timely manner at no cost to the public.
Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers on our digital properties. Please contact us via the email/phone number below.
Accessible formats of this document are available free of charge upon request. For more information on our Company’s accessibility policies and multi-year plan, please contact us. To ensure we can reach you to provide further information, please include the following information:
- Your name
- Your affiliation (e.g. Customer, visitor, patient etc.)
- Your contact information (address, telephone and/or email)
- A brief summary of your feedback
By Email: [email protected]
Johnson & Johnson Accessibility Care Centre: Contact Us
You can call us toll free at: 1-877-223-9807 (For TTY service dial 711, or your preferred relay service).
We support Sorenson video relay service.
Reference links for above:
Accessibility Customer Service Policy (Policy Number 3364)
Accessibility Plan & Policy